Sunday 3 February 2013

#AudioMo you have the final word.

Please can you take some time and complete the poll below.

The reason I would like to move #AudioMo November to July.

#NaPodPoMo is a the other audio challenge that happens in November. I would like to let #NaPodPoMo have the month of November to itself, having two audio challenges in the same month is bonkers. #NaPodPoMo is a year older than #AudioMo so should have the November month to itself.

[poll id="2"]

Good idea = #AudioMo moves to July. Bad idea = #AudioMo stays in November.

Thank you taking the time, I just want #AudioMo to seen as having internet manners. It may be suicide to move from the month it is known for, but I'd like #AudioMo to respect the fact that #NaPodPoMo is a year older and deserves the rightful November spot. Plus I'd like to have warm hands when doing #AudioMo July tends to be warm :)

 

 

No comments: